D-Day

Well, Eliana’s due date has arrived and so far, our darling little girl has not.  She’s still active as can be…just not in the direction I would prefer.   As of yesterday’s weekly OB appointment, I’m 2 cm dilated, 70% effaced & she’s -2 in position.  I thought it would be fun to start a pool for when you think she’ll actually be here.  The prize – the thrill of knowing you totally called it! 🙂  Wager away!

29 Comments

Filed under Eliana, Fun, Pregnancy

29 responses to “D-Day

1. Alli

I think she’ll be here tomorrow night.

2. July 31st: First thing in the morning.

3. Early Thursday morning, around 4am.

4. ashley

i say Aug. 1 @ about 7:30ish pm

5. Valerie

August 1st at 2am

6. Tammy

I say…..hmmmm……Thursday at 2:07pm!!

7. Tammy

Oh, Gosh!!! I TOTALLY meant Wednesday at 2:07pm!! Wouldn’t want to have you wait THAT much longer!!!! My bad!

8. Paula

I think she will be here when she is ready. Ha! Ha! Girls have a mind of there own. Maybe Thursday like at 1:58 a.m. So Jordan can’t sleep. She will break you guys in if she comes in the middle of the night. Praying for you guys and it will happen every soon.

9. kristen

I say she is going to begin her entrance tomorrow (early morning).

10. Karen

August 3! But only because my due date was July 28 and my son was finally born on August 3–hope it’s not that long for you! He was well worth the wait though! =)

11. Tammy Jacquay

I think July 29th around 4:45 p.m. She just loves it inside her mommy. She wants to hang on as long as she can!!!

12. Kristina Harrell

I’m still feeling the 3rd of Aug., unless they induce you of course & then it will be the day you & the Drs choose. 🙂

13. Crystal S.

I bet July 31st at 10:00am!

14. Meghan Fitzgerald

Aug 2nd, noon.

15. MaryAnn

My guess is August 2nd in the early evening.

16. Sherrie Blizzard

I am betting Thursday the 30th, 8am.

17. Jessica Ridenhour

Sometime Sat. August 1st.

18. patty honeycutt

August 1st at 9:30 p.m.

19. caleb fry

friday, july 31st 6:30 p.m

20. Kim

How about Thurs. the 30th 1:23:45 am???

21. Sarah

Saturday a.m. after a Friday induction 🙂

22. Brittany

I Say Thursday…. Early!

23. Beverley Webber

She will make her grand entrance, on Sat Aug 1st @ 6.15pm

24. Lauren

I’m going to go with August 1st at 8:28pm.

25. I was up praying for you during the night, so I’m thinking Thursday, in the wee morning hours. 🙂

26. Aug. 1st around noon! Praying that all goes well!

27. Amanda B.

i would guess aug 1st, b/c its my b.day but…that would suck for you…so hopefully she will come sooner than later…lOl.

🙂 xo..delea.

28. Amanda B.

haha….what would be funny is friday at like 11:58 pm…hahah….or sat at like 12:01
    l0l……but again no cool for you…..was just thinking…
    delea.

29. elizabeth

I say August 1st at 11:59 pm!!